Every single policy, requirement and rule at K9 Ranch must satisfy one primary objective: to protect the health, safety and well-being of all canine guests in residence — including those participating in Day Camp. It’s necessary, therefore, for new client-parents to complete a Pet Profile before their four-legged child comes to take part for the first time. Your answers to these questions form the foundation on which ranch staff develop their understanding of your dog, of his or her temperament, personality, behaviours, habits and special needs. The permanent profile resulting from the form ensures that the Day Camp experience at K9 Ranch will be as safe and enjoyable as possible for your tail-wagging, tongue-lolling, totally trusting loved one.
As well as the Pet Profile, ranch staff require that client-parents fill in a Pet Registration (a summary of basic contact information); both these can be completed by creating an account. The third necessary area is the Client Service Agreement, which you can complete online, within the account registration process.
Day Camp Drop-off
- Drop-off time begins at 7:00 a.m.
- The 7:00 a.m. start to drop-off is to allow Day Campers ample time to get settled in before the day of fun and social interaction (four- and two-legged) gets under way.
Day Camp Pick-up
- Pick-up time can be anytime up until 7:00 p.m.
- If the 7:00 p.m. pick-up end-time clashes with your schedule, you can either:
- arrange in advance a special late pick-up (with an additional fee determined by the extra time and additional care required); or
- arrange in advance to have your dog placed in overnight boarding (with the overnight boarding fee then added to the Day Camp fee).
- For security purposes and to ensure the safety of a being-picked-up Day Camper, parental photo identification may be required.
DAYCARE QUICK MENU
SAVE MY SANITY
We understand that life can get complicated…and you can’t always keep up. One way to deal with some of the complications of life is to have your four-legged responsibilities go on vacation, so you can have a break. K9 Ranch can help here.Learn More about K9 Wellness Care